VIDEO: YYZ (Cover) - Rush - Sean Ashe Axe FX II Firmware 7.0 (Patch inside too :) )

Wow thanks so much guys, much appreciated!

@sbanville One of my good friends told me he had the stems (submixes drums/guitar/bass/keys/) and he gave them to me. Later found out I guess they are taken from the Rock Band game, like they're stored in there and I guess he accessed it on his computer.

@sheky Tone Matching is the bomb! At first I thought it was just going to be an excuse for players to try and clone their favorite guitarists, but it is such a useful tool. I have even tone matched old recordings I've done and it just really makes you smile when you think that this little black box can do all this stuff for you haha

Awesome as usual Sean.

Great job and thanks for sharing vid and patch.

Thanks Neelfy and no problem! I always like giving the patches out so people can find their use for it too, it's not fair for me to hoarde it for myself haha :)

... like it hasn't already been said, but Stink!... that was really well done. Great job Sean and thanks for sharing the patches.

Awesome, great tone and personal touches that makes it yours while still keeping it close to the original. I think your 'audience' wants a treat.

I saw this on the Petrucci forum as well.

Sean, I really enjoy your videos. You've got some real skill. Keep it up. But the best part of your videos for me are the joyous looks on your face when you look up from time to time. You can really see you're in the moment, and how much you're enjoying playing that guitar. It's infectious. Like I said, keep it up!

Oh and by the way... Have you been able to sell your MKV yet?

I saw this on the Petrucci forum as well.

Sean, I really enjoy your videos. You've got some real skill. Keep it up. But the best part of your videos for me are the joyous looks on your face when you look up from time to time. You can really see you're in the moment, and how much you're enjoying playing that guitar. It's infectious. Like I said, keep it up!

Oh and by the way... Have you been able to sell your MKV yet?

Thanks a ton Matt :) I think it's important to have fun while playing, I mean when I'm practicing to a metronome you better bet my face has zero expression haha, but when I'm performing I like to have fun for myself and for the people watching! :D

And no I decided to keep the Mark V. By the time I had bumped it down to a price that people were even willing to want it, I was taking a $1000+ loss. I originally had a head, then bought a combo shell and turned it into a combo, then the screen grid resistor blew so I sent it in for 3 weeks and had to pay about $100 for that, and then bought the casters etc etc. Essentially it was a money pit that I had good intentions for, as I wanted it to be something I could legitimately use all the time. But, now I'm just going to hold onto it until my dad has enough money for it. He really likes the amp and because he's my dad I'll probably just give it to him for a grand or something. Great amp but...w/ the Axe it's obsolete.

There's SO many awesome Rush songs, all the songs on "Moving pictures", "Natural science", "The trees", "La Villa Strangiato", but I would chose "Jacob's ladder". It's a pity it isn't on any of their DVDs. Sorry for the thread derail !

There's SO many awesome Rush songs, all the songs on "Moving pictures", "Natural science", "The trees", "La Villa Strangiato", but I would chose "Jacob's ladder". It's a pity it isn't on any of their DVDs. Sorry for the thread derail !

All great songs!

And its all good :)

Back
Top Bottom