Video: Moke's Preset Tour and Demo/Tutorial - Part 6 (new awesome Acoustic Simulation)

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
A very short (teaser) clip of my latest 'Acoustic Simulation' preset that I have been working on since I got the Axe-Fx. This by far the closest that I have gotten. It has the 'thump' in the attack and a real nice tone.

This is coming from the bridge humbucker pickup of my Ernie Ball Music Man 'Axis' guitar! ...........Epic!!!.........

Sweet! One question....are you using a piezo to get the acoustic sound or is there a block we can use to get that effect?

Sweet! One question....are you using a piezo to get the acoustic sound or is there a block we can use to get that effect?
Like the post read.......
This is coming from the bridge humbucker pickup of my Ernie Ball Music Man 'Axis' guitar!

It took several rounds of 'Tone Matching'. Saving each as IRs and re-tone matching and/or blending them together. Like I said, I've been working on this every now and then since the 'Tone Match' block was introduced. The 'Multi-Comp' block is responsible for the dynamics (The 'thump'). Even when playing single notes (which I forgot to show in the video).

I've owned several 'Acoustic Simulation' pedals, but this sounds and feels better than everything that I've tried or heard. A real milestone for me.

Okay........This one is in the store!
I improved the 12-string simulation, but the 'Pitch' block may 'glitch' occasionally on complex chords. I minimized this by tweaking the 'Low and High Cut' parameters in the 'Pitch' block making it less noticeable.

I really love the way this preset sounds...........spent an hour noodling, felt like 5 minutes:cool:

Enjoy..............Moke http://www.custompresets.com/

Back
Top Bottom