Video : farewell to V7 and a nice idea (delay's feedback controlled by enveloppe)

Fremen!!
Just downloaded your IRs and presets... Speechless!!!!! I run FRFR (JBL SRX712 speakers, and a no-name power amp) and damn it sounds awesome!!
Havent updated to FW8 yet, god knows if I will after playing around only with your Bank A... lets see...

I learn so much from your "shaping" of presets and also your blog with description of presets etc.

I love the "new" FW7 FAS factory presets, sounds killer, but you take stuff to the next level. I hope to try some presets out at proper stage level at next gig in a few weeks.

Which reminds me of the opining scene of The Big Bang Theory :D
Just PM me your email zentman. I also sent the files to Matt but for those who wants the full three banks + my user IRs, just PM me
or add me : https://www.facebook.com/fremen.mu

F....... great stuff. Listend to the whole clip and put my guitar in the corner ;0)
Just a must have for my axe. Great stuff, great playing and big honor from me.
Can I get this tremendously uplifting patches? :roll

Greets Roland

I thoroughly enjoyed the presets - my VERY favorite is the TDR USA LD2+ LEAD. It's one of those patches that you load and there goes the rest of your night. I have been using it with the volume down (what?!?) to learn my favorite Mellencamp tune (yes - I'm that ancient) :razz. I will be sending a donation in shortly. Thanks for the EXCELLENT work!

Pete

I thoroughly enjoyed the presets - my VERY favorite is the TDR USA LD2+ LEAD. It's one of those patches that you load and there goes the rest of your night. I have been using it with the volume down (what?!?) to learn my favorite Mellencamp tune (yes - I'm that ancient) :razz. I will be sending a donation in shortly. Thanks for the EXCELLENT work!

Pete
Thanks Pete :) The "trouble" I have with the Axe is that there's so many great amps that I'm often changing my "go to" main lead preset. Preset 008 (I use 001-128 offset), "Cornford Lead", is the one I use the most with my mainstream rock cover band : warm, with enough sustain, but not too gainy so I can use it even in Oasis songs, lol. This one can be easily tweaked for more gain. Then the other lead presets which "compete" for the higher gain lead preset spot (usually 009 in my first bank) are 069 "5153 Lead", 072 "Bogner XTC Blue Lead", 077 "Recto red modern lead", 082 "Friedman BE Lead test" and 092 "TDR FAS Modern LEAD". I suspect that 082 will make it to the 009 spot. And I've yet to make presets with the Herbie, the VH4 etc :p

Hello, yes, I'm uploading an updated version soon, stay tuned ! I'm on holidays and working on my bank A presets right now

I would also like to thank the 20 people that made a donation, I'm not that far from half the price of the MFC-101 so I should be able to buy it now ! I should be able to complete what's missing soon :)

Last edited:
Ooops, I did it again

I've finished updating my Bank A to V7 firmware ; many presets were still untouched still V6, others had little mistakes I wanted to correct. So here's a new video with many updated presets, but also new ones. Banks B and C have been updated too, the download links are on my blog.

I advise all those who find my presets useful to get the new version, as there's 35 updated or new presets in the Bank A alone

Last edited:
I don't know how I haven't watched this until just now but WOW. I'm speechless at the playing/tones/creativity.

Holy Crap ! There are SO many presets in that download that are amazing ! LOVE "Atmosynth" lead sound ! The Friedman and U2 presets are awesome as well. I'd say the presets are well worth the contribution to help get this man an MFC ! Thank you Thibault !

Thanks to you Mark ! A note for users that needs my "Atmosynth" preset version for a standard tuned guitar (remember that originally it's from user Simeon, I changed the chords and the lead sound) : I added two presets in the .rar file of of my banks. Same download link as above.

These last few days I've been testing intensively literally thousand of IRs and started mixing some, I must say that Axe-O-Matic DSP from Ownhammer website is awesome ! I'll share some IR recipes and presets using them soon

Fremen's_gear.jpg

I just received the awesome MFC-101... A BIG THANKS to everyone who contributed through Paypal donations, you guys are awesome, I've would never been able to afford it by myself ! :)

Just speaking for myself, but fremen´s presets totally blew me away. uploaded all banks and sounds silly stunning. All my band mates goes WTF!!!

Ahemm.. looking forward to integrated presets with your MFC101 ;)

Fremen, you must teach us the 'weirding way'! well by just by looking at some of these presets already (just downloaded them) i can see a whole new way of doing things. These have translated so nicely to my atomic wedges and just sounds incredible. Thanks for making these available:) Cheers

Back
Top Bottom