Vid of Steve Vai and Axe Fx

biggness

Power User
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bKIxrCa8Tg

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I thought I would share. From my understanding, this is from some Jimi Hendrix tribute show or something. Also, Ibanez built that guitar for Vai for the gig. It appears to be a Strat, with Vai appointments. :lol: I like it for the record. ;)

Cool looks like they are setting up for the Hendrix experience.
On another note...So far I am not impressed with the new Q3HD.

GuitarDojo said:

What's wrong with the Q3HD? Do you know of anything comparable but better?

My Q3 HD is working out well so far. I've haven't recorded guitar yet (only bass), but I'm very happy with the results.

Probably just the reverb and delay. Note that the Legacy is on.

too_much_power said:
GuitarDojo said:

What's wrong with the Q3HD? Do you know of anything comparable but better?
I have a Q3 and wanted something better. I have a Sony HD camera but thought the audio on the Q3 was superb.

JGR said:
My Q3 HD is working out well so far. I've haven't recorded guitar yet (only bass), but I'm very happy with the results.
Did you have a Q3 to compare it too?

Ha. I've just noticed this was posted on Fractal's Facebook page. My bad. Well, I imagine there are still those that don't have Facebook... however small the chance. :lol:

biggness said:
Ha. I've just noticed this was posted on Fractal's Facebook page. My bad. Well, I imagine there are still those that don't have Facebook... however small the chance. :lol:
I don't, so thanks for posting it. FB is a giant moronic time sink and not worth the trouble for me personally.

+1. Deleted my account several months ago. No regrets. Productivity at work increased by quite a bit as well. :lol:

+1 too.
My wife 's been trying to get me on facebook. "It's fun!"
I've got one humongous timesink already (This forum. see my sig.) I don't need any more.

I don't need the guy living virtually next to me blabbing "It's cold outside."
Dude. I know. It's winter. This isn't the tropics. Thermometer reads minus numbers.

Or some guy blabbing "On my bike". Or "Going to eat dinner." Really. Interesting. Really.... Interesting.......

True examples of stuff going on almost every day...

Still. I'll probably join in the foreseeable future...

You can see I have no selfcontrol abuot the lengths I'll post in a truely off-topic post in a totally unrelated thread posting nothing of interest whatsoever. It is in the worlds best interest I would never join Facebook.

Now where is that registration page...

biggness said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bKIxrCa8Tg

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I thought I would share. From my understanding, this is from some Jimi Hendrix tribute show or something. Also, Ibanez built that guitar for Vai for the gig. It appears to be a Strat, with Vai appointments. :lol: I like it for the record. ;)

Nice guitar, Thanks for the link

Back
Top Bottom