Version 5.00 firmware preview zahlen vier

Sounding great, Cliff, but does anyone else hear some really annoying ringing in the high freqs when he strums? Wish I had another pair of headphones on me to verify that it isn't just my headphones...

I'm digging it. Very clangy and krangey. Was that Strat bridge single coil? Cliff seems to be on an SRV trip lately :)

Fantastic, Cliff!!
All the v5.00 clips sound crazy good :)

.....I really, really hope that the next shipment to Europe will be a normal size, 'cause then mine will be among them.

Per

Tone option overload! My.... head...... is .....gonna..... eplode!
I gotta take a week off to make all adjustments to my patches. Killer!

i can see a point coming when people will be asking for two modes - simple and advanced - switchable from the global menu, (like some eventide units), which will hide a lot of the advanced parameters in simple mode, because there will just be so many of them!

sounding great though! the pressure to upgrade is mounting...! :)

Reactions: jon
I love hearing Cliff wanking around, recording and having fun.
This is what having an Axe-Fx is all about! He's walkin' the walk!
And by far the most recordings he's put out before a firmware release.
This is a GOOD thing!

Reactions: jon
I normally don't get too excited about firmware releases, but this one really jumps at me :) so much realism.....it's like he's right in front me playing....I don't get that 'recorded' vibe - everything sounds so real and in your face.....I can practically feel the cabinet pushing air at me and the heat from the amp.....

And it is also really great to hear the man himself just jamming and having fun with his creations :) priceless!

Definately my favorite of the 5.0 clips thus far. Really glad it was the Plexi I was hearing there, too, because I've been struggling with that one a bit and maybe it'll work for me now. Great job!

Love the authentic sounding Hendrix. Both playing and tonal experience.

Will the unit remember
The upgrades it has blown in the past?
and the axe fx cries, jimi.

Back
Top Bottom