Bug? v11.00 beta — Nonfunctioning A/B/C Knobs in Amp "Type" Menu

Rex

Dignified but Approachable
The A, B and C knobs (controlling Drive, Master and Level) on the Amp block's "Type" page don't work in v11.00 beta. The yellow "EDITED" light comes on when any of these knobs is turned, but there is no audible or visible indication that they're performing any function.

FWIW, while messing with this, I managed to get the Axe into a state where the tone was the same no matter what amp type I chose. Rebooting resolved this.

Work fine here.
Wish I could say the same.

It occurred to me that I've been testing with only one patch. Just for giggles, I tried it in a different preset. On that one, the Master knob functions, but not the other two. On both of those presets, changing amp type doesn't affect the behavior.

I tried it on a handful of factory presets and had no problem.

Here's a preset on which neither A, B nor C functions:

Attachments

• Dumble Rhythm-Rhythm+.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 4
I noticed the same thing but to a lesser degree. For instance, turning the knob for level had no effect at first, but eventually it caught on and started changing the level. It was like it had to think about it for a while then caught up and made the change.

That preset has modifiers attached to all three of those parameters. Modifiers take precedence over front panel input.

Back
Top Bottom