V10 Update

Cool...am looking forward to test driving v10 and all of the new platform goodies... quite the update indeed. Thanks FAS <tips hat>.

Happy_smiley_face.png

Sweet an RC! I'm helping someone here with his new axe fx this weekend so we'll update first before making tones. Thanks cliff for all you and the team do.

And don't worry everyone, I'll go into every "when is 10 and AE coming out" thread and post a link to this thread. Should give me about, what, 5000 more forum posts?

I'm surprised so many are still so anxious for these releases. Don't get me wrong, I'm guilty of the same, but I've slowly dealt with my addiction and have become more patient with each release. Not cured yet, but almost.

Just look back and remember the Standard and Ultra. We were all so excited about each release in those "dinosaurs", but here we are with the Axe II and acting like it's the first release. We should sit back and appreciate how far Cliff has evolved this technology. v9 is so much better than v1 in the Axe II and light years ahead of the Std and Ultra, so we should not get too crazy about v10. Let's appreciate what we have!

So I'm taking a cool, calm and collected, long term approach and going to worry about more important things....

WHEN THE HECK IS v11 GOING TO BE RELEASED!?

:D

Thanks for the update Cliff...

I hope if the beta testers find any bugs tonight, they can be resolved by tomorrow.

I'll go into every "when is 10 and AE coming out" thread and post a link to this thread. Should give me about, what, 5000 more forum posts?

You feel my pain. Check the lounge. Any version of 'I just want to post about V10' is going there until Cliff puts us out of our misery.

Now I feel the way that the folks do at discussions.apple.com feel before any major drop...

Back
Top Bottom