Upcoming FW Quantum 2.0 info ?

They're doing just fine. Keep it up fractal! If I want a frfr cab, I'll get them from someone who's core business is frfr cabs.
Thanks
Pauly

SS Ethos, maybe some day you can finally upgrade

Aaand that just told me everything I needed to know about your knowledge of and experience with power amps.

The Ethos pair came after a couple different Matrix models and several tube power amps, both racked & looped.

These won.

But by all means, if you want to take the most limitless product for guitarists ever made and narrow it down to one sound, you're welcome to do so - because that's essentially what you're doing with a tube power amp. Everything will be colored more so than it would by quality SS amps that aim for a flatter response.

Maybe one day I'll upgrade... bless your little heart.
Maybe I'll send you a pic of these cases popped open and see if you still feel so sorry for me.

Last edited:
It would be a late Christmas present if they expanded the looper to add three phrases like the Boss. It would make it more useable in a live situation. Also more Synthy effects would be appreciated also.....

You're never going to get the "feel" you're looking for because the cab modeling in the axe is recreating a mic'd up cab. Not a cab in the room, but one heard through a microphone right up on a speaker. Youre pretty much eating an apple and complaining that it isn't an orange. Furthermore, what does ANY of this have to do with the topic at hand???
I'm sure if Fractal or ML or REdWirez or OwnHammer or any of the rest of them were aware of a microphone with the same characteristics as the human ear they'd be using it to shoot IR's.
great_scott_400.png

Maybe that's Cliff's next epiphany....

Mesa Mark 1

and/or

Triaxis 2.0 version Ld 1 Green and Ld 1 Yellow. (Mark 1s)

Ld 1 Red is rectifier.

I'm sure if Fractal or ML or REdWirez or OwnHammer or any of the rest of them were aware of a microphone with the same characteristics as the human ear they'd be using it to shoot IR's.
great_scott_400.png

Maybe that's Cliff's next epiphany....
A microphone with the characteristics of the human ear moving around a room with the cab in it. A...dare I say it, quantum microphone???

I'd just like to see an updated Uni-vibe effect and a model of a Vibratone rotary speaker, which I prefer over the rotor/horn traditional "leslie" style effect. I want "cold shot" not "lucy in the sky with diamonds"

Back
Top Bottom