Upcoming Axe-Fx II Streaming Class

been looking forward to this. im seriously considering an axe fx 2 rig for the classic rock cover band im in, and I'm hoping this will answer a lot of questions I have.

curse you central standard time!

Good luck Cooper

I might be able to catch some of it in-between practice and a concert with another artist tonight (Europe).
Will be interesting to see where our methods are similar and where they are different.

Great idea, but found screen resolution made it hard to see the settings he was using. And he didnt say what they were when dialing them in. Trying to follow along in real time became extremely difficult and frustrating. Stopped watching after 20 minutes.

He is stating everything he is doing. Just covering a lot of ground.

Screen res was increased by request from chat room.

If you buy a copy of the course, you can follow along at your own speed.

You are mistaken. For the opening 20 min. I watched, not once did he mention the numeric amounts he was dialing into the various settings (i.e., presence, etc). Screen res made it unintelligible as well.

I hope the recorded version is at least 720P if not 1080P.

+1

It's not about the numbers. It's about the approach. And a lot of the time AE is being shown fullscreen.
He's doing a great job.

Yep, I was mistaken.

It never crossed my mind someone would actually expect him to call out the numeric value every time he made an adjustment..

The screen issue is on your end.

+1

It's not about the numbers. It's about the approach. And a lot of the time AE is being shown fullscreen.
He's doing a great job.

As someone relatively new to the Axe I find the numbers an important part of the process as I follow along and try to replicate his creation of patches. AND the presentation to fast for me considering the screen res for me made it hard to see some of the details of what he was doing.

I will wait for the recorded file so I can follow along in a manner that works for me.

YMMV

Back
Top Bottom