Ultra stock

krash73

Inspired
Does any one know when the Ultra's will be back in stock? I went to order and it shows none in stock.

soundsurgeon said:
email from sales said wensday 6/9/10 they were getting a big shipment

They told me that was well then sent me another email saying Thursday 6/10/2010. So hopefully soon. I want to order one NOW !!!!! LOL

i tried to buy it on wednesday myself.. but sold out again. lets hope mondays stock lasts more than a few hours :p good to see a great product getting its due.

Dang,
sure glad I bought mine a month ago when they had some left !! Phew ~~ <wipes brow>

First off - Zorran - if you're the Zorran from New Zealand, I friggin LOVE your playing - incredible really. Great work.
Regarding stock and ordering, I ordered my Ultra this past Tuesday (6/8) and selected 3-day shipping. It arrived on Friday, 6/11. I guess I got lucky as I tried adding an Ultra to my cart Friday, 6/4 - out of stock...then again on Monday, 6/7 - out of stock.

thats good to hear mikronn.. ill keep trying to add to cart.. hopefully their stock lasts a bit longer this week.

and thanks for the props man :) i recently borrowed a friends ultra and made this clip. check it out if you feel like :)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17149

Dang. I been trying to order since Tuesday, 6/8/10. Hopefully I will get in on the next batch. It's killing me lol.

I hope one of the units they had in stock got shipped to tone merchants. I ordered one from them over 2 weeks ago and I'm sooooo ready for it to come in.

Ordered mine the other day, should be here Tuesday. I got rid of my other one due to me being tired of the music thing, well I should say tired of people I was dealing with. I must say that taking a break was great, but I know music is a big part of my life. I looked at amp, after amp in the last few weeks, and I say the best value today is the Axe, so I am coming home, lol.

Can you guys please send a few to Tone Merchants...I've been paid in full since April...They keep telling me you guys keep pushing back the delivery date...

Back
Top Bottom