Uh-oh what have I done??!!!!

PosterBoy

Inspired
My Ultra seems to be corrupted.

I bought another power supply (9v 500ma positive tip) for my GCP and plugged it in, everything fired up ok so I thought nothing of it.

Today I went to play and the titles and patches are corrupt and when I try and change patch horrible noise comes out, also with the GCP plugged in and I change the patch with the wheel it only goes back to patch 167 or something like that.

???????

Does the Ultra work OK on its own ? no GCP connected ? Not real clear from reading the post.
If not working, you might want to reflash the firmware.
If that fails, contact G66

I'm going to reflash tomorrow and see what happens, Hopefully I don't have to factory reset and can get what's left of my own patches back to normal. I thought I had a recent back up and deleted all my old ones to find I was mistaken!

I've reflashed and sent banks back down, that seems to have solved most of the problem, but there is still a midi problem

With Axe Edit selecting Bank A preset 1 gives me Bank B preset 1, selecting Bank B preset 1 gives Bank C preset 1 and selecting Bank C preset 1 gives the correct preset. Similar thing when selecting with my GCP.

Support Emails have been sent!

I'll update this thread with the outcome

PosterBoy said:
I've reflashed and sent banks back down, that seems to have solved most of the problem, but there is still a midi problem

With Axe Edit selecting Bank A preset 1 gives me Bank B preset 1, selecting Bank B preset 1 gives Bank C preset 1 and selecting Bank C preset 1 gives the correct preset. Similar thing when selecting with my GCP.

Support Emails have been sent!

I'll update this thread with the outcome

Your GCP or something elese sent a bank change message to the axe-fx. I've seen it happen to a couple of people. You just need to the the axe-fx as CC#0 message with a value of 0
http://axefxwiki.guitarlogic.org/index. ... ank_Select

The fractal guys came through for me really fast.

My GCP needed to have the memory initialised. All is well, I'm now spending the rest of the day re organising my patches

Back
Top Bottom