U2 presets - someone kept that ZIP folder?

miketheman

Experienced
I remember some U2 presets ZIP being released many moons ago, by someone who´ve pretty much covered all U2 albums up to date (then). I saved it somewhere (then), but I´m not sure if it survived my harddrive mechanical malfunction (i e been backed up somewhere else).

I´m looking for the pitch shifting part in "beautiful day", for inspiration to some kind of similar sound. Tried the search function, both here and axe-change but it didn´t reveal anything...

/Mike

Hi guys, I am having trouble downloading the above mentioned presets. Everytime I try, a message appears "invalid" and "report to administrator" Is there another way to get access to the said presets? Your advise is highly appreciated...Thank you so much in advance! Newbie here.

You won't find better U2 presets than these.

There was a zipfile from simeon with all U2 albums for ULTRA; I remember well as the main guitar sound of Vertigo was the best I ever found; would like to find that one back on my Axe II !
Will look in my archives next sunday if I can find it back but I'm afraid I lost it..
I suggest directly you ask simeon, maybe it's still on the web somewhere

I found it back and put up a.zip file here. Is this what you were looking for ? As far as I remember mostly the amp settings were very accurate, effects and shimmer are not systematically included. Regarding the Version of ULTRA software I guess you best could check on the dates of the .syx files. Probably they're not V11 so some upgrading might be necessary.
Cheers :

Free - Envoyez vos documents

no problem, although i should say i didn't create these presets. unfortunately i can't remember who did, so i can't give them the credit.

Back
Top Bottom