U2 Heartland attempt

MickUF

I know a lot are sick of U2 and the axe fx but hey I like U2 , Anyways heres a stripped down version testing the ac30 amp block. Im really new to virtual amps even know Ive owned the Ultra from day 1 and now moved to the axe 2. I just always used my real ac30 but for home recording and the updated firmware and tone matching Im sucked in.Its a whole new world.. Im playing a roland td drum kit and obviously can't play but its fun trying. I added a simple bass and then guitar.

The chain was super simple. 79 strat with Kinmans/axe2(ac30 stock settings)/2x12 blue cab. I turned the bright off on the amp and only played with the drive,level and master. I have clipping issues Im trying to work out. After the cab I added a digital mono delay set to 420 ms rate 3.7 depth 40% mix 34%. reverb plate. I added a faint second track with some shimmer

U2 Heartland axe2 by MickUF on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Mick

Great U2 sounds you got there!

If I wish to play this great U2 sound I'll need your patch!

Without a patch you are of no use to me because I already know the Axe can do these sounds.

If you simply want a pat on the back for your post then you got it. If you want to educate in the ways of U2 patch creation then share!

You can copy the Edge very well. How's about making it easy for me to copy you copying the Edge by posting your patches!! lol

Well done MickUF...great clip...already played over 10 times
I did a sweep of other renditions on YouTube and yours is the one of the most enjoyable to listen to.

Back
Top Bottom