Two new Sheer-Velocity albums (1 of which is free) fulla AxeFX goodness!

F***ing wow... seriously. I'm not even into shred, and that is some KILLER stuff. Thank you for letting into your world man!! Whew!

excellent stuff. just listened to a couple of tracks, but i will be revisiting later for more!

Holy cow!
You are INSANE! And I mean this in the best possible way.
I don't listen much to shred anymore, but I was a big Cacophony fan back in the days when we all were much younger.
Some of your songs totally remind me of those times. Love it!

I like it a lot. Creative and technically proficient. Shred, but with a sense of melody and composition. Very cool.

Great recordings! The sound reminds me of Ozric Tentacles, guitar expressiveness etc. Beautiful, and I have to say that it is not my style at all! Loved it!

Awesome, man! You're like a mixture of Steve Vai, Jimi Hendrix, and some cool dude I've never heard of before. Come to think of it, you're pretty much that last one.

Excellent.

Man, this sound fresh to me! I guess you're a Strat player too. Great playing, totally love your style. Finally got time to check out my fellow Axe Fx lovers! I love how you took the typical guitar noise and hum and turned into a cool groove.Very clever!!

Back
Top Bottom