TWO NEW CAB PACKS!

Just curious... will there be any Black Friday deals on Cab Packs in general? Maybe a purchase ALL option or just discounts on the cab packs? Asking because I want to get about 5 of them I don't have.

I've got so many IRs I haven't heard them all. I'll probably buy these just to show support, but if you guys feel inspired to help a fella out with some teaser clips, it would be appreciated!

I've got so many IRs I haven't heard them all. I'll probably buy these just to show support, but if you guys feel inspired to help a fella out with some teaser clips, it would be appreciated!

I posted some in the other thread. These are all clips of the Cab Pack 7 made by yours truly. :)

Versatility! All 4 speakers of the 4x12 cabs blended together from the "best SM57 positions IMO".

Latest:

One of the first IRs shot:

Some djent for you guys:

Also check this unbelievably real sounding clip from Irotlas:

I posted some in the other thread. These are all clips of the Cab Pack 7 made by yours truly. :)

Versatility! All 4 speakers of the 4x12 cabs blended together from the "best SM57 positions IMO".

Latest:

Some djent for you guys:

Those clips sound outstanding. Enjoying the cabs.

These are all incredibly easy to listen to -- they sound excellent.

Latest:

Some djent for you guys:

Tried out Clark's cab pack. They sound phenomenal, as was to be expected, but more than that- I want to specifically applaud his mic placement skills.
His impulses sound full, rich, and realistic without having mountains of unnecessary low end....like almost EVERY other impulse response I've tried (FAS, TAF, OH, user submissions, Guitarhack, Kalthallen, etc.).
Finally! After years of waiting, I got what I wanted.
I was on the verge of just giving up, buying my own Mesa cab and SM57, and recording the damn impulses myself. Now I won't have to.

You must really be Superman, because you've saved the day.

Tried out Clark's cab pack. They sound phenomenal, as was to be expected, but more than that- I want to specifically applaud his mic placement skills.
His impulses sound full, rich, and realistic without having mountains of unnecessary low end....like almost EVERY other impulse response I've tried (FAS, TAF, OH, user submissions, Guitarhack, Kalthallen, etc.).
Finally! After years of waiting, I got what I wanted.
I was on the verge of just giving up, buying my own Mesa cab and SM57, and recording the damn impulses myself. Now I won't have to.

You must really be Superman, because you've saved the day.

Now that is a true compliment! Thank you so much for these kind words.

These IRs are 100% about mic placement because that's where you need to get it right IMO. There's no processing in these IRs to avoid coloring. These are the real thing. :)

Back
Top Bottom