Not a Bug Tuner / Custom Scales Frequency Off?

Okay thanks guys for the replies, I will try try to post a preset/example of my pitch problem. I assumed open A on the the tuner would be 440hz.
Out of curiosity, is there a benefit for the user to see 110Hz for open A or is it more for the engineers? BTW I have used the custom scales before successfully on my AXE 3 but it has been a while.

Okay thanks guys for the replies, I will try try to post a preset/example of my pitch problem. I assumed open A on the the tuner would be 440hz.
Out of curiosity, is there a benefit for the user to see 110Hz for open A or is it more for the engineers? BTW I have used the custom scales before successfully on my AXE 3 but it has been a while.
Open A is 110Hz.

Thanks..
Before I get into that, I would like to know if it is normal for the custom shifter block with all zero semitones in the column to sound "Phasey' with a 20ms slapback sound. The preset I have attached sounds like that on my unit.

Attachments

• 018_Test.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Thanks..
Before I get into that, I would like to know if it is normal for the custom shifter block with all zero semitones in the column to sound "Phasey' with a 20ms slapback sound. The preset I have attached sounds like that on my unit.
20 ms is way fast for a slap back. You won’t even hear it as a slap back.

If you take a 20 ms delay, and shift that delay time back and forth, you just created a chorus effect. ;)

Back
Top Bottom