Tri-Chorus sound in the Axe-Fx?

Mats N

Inspired
Hi,

I'm one of the people who just love the Tri-Chorus sound as used by Mike Landau.

In case someone has programmed such a chorus sound in their Axe-Fx I would very much like to hear it so a post would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mats N

Great stuff Enzo. Can you post the SYX preset for this, under Ultra v9.00 firmware? The old patch posted comes up strangely using AXE-EDIT. I don't see any chorus in there, just amps -> cabs -> delay -> reverb -> enhance -> geq -> peq. Probably because I am using the v9.00 template, and this preset was created prior to that. Thanks!

Ah, I presumed that Enzo had updated the settings to go with his new clip. I'll give it a go and see how it sounds.

alchemist said:
Great stuff Enzo. Can you post the SYX preset for this, under Ultra v9.00 firmware? The old patch posted comes up strangely using AXE-EDIT. I don't see any chorus in there, just amps -> cabs -> delay -> reverb -> enhance -> geq -> peq. Probably because I am using the v9.00 template, and this preset was created prior to that. Thanks!

here you go: http://www.enzosutera.com/Sutera TRI+Circular DLY.rar

revisited for Ultra v9.00 ;)

alchemist said:

His patch uses a quadchorus. If you have a standard it wont show up in the patch. I don't know which Axe-fx you have.

Enzo Sutera said:
alchemist said:

here you go: http://www.enzosutera.com/Sutera TRI+Circular DLY.rar

revisited for Ultra v9.00 ;)

Thanks! It shows up correct now in AXE-EDIT. I am using the v9.00 Ultra template.

Enzo,

Mucho Thanks for posting these - excellent tones and playing ;) This is a great example of what you can get from the mighty AFX!

I like MK editor's awesome patch at least as much (it might be an adaptation of Enzo's though).
Some strange delay like stuff happening in the reverbs which may be caused by it being an old patch, or meant that way?

Attachments

• MK Crystal Clean Chorus.syx
    2 KB · Views: 237
Hi,

As the original poster I would like to thank every poster and especially Enzo and MKeditor for their generosity in sharing their creative work in the form of their patches.

I just had the thought that the Axe-Fx could probably not have succeeded without the Internet, the work and dedication Cliff have put in and also the enormous loyalty and dedication I see from almost everyone in this forum.

Cheers,

Mats N

Back
Top Bottom