Travel speaker for FM3?

Nice! Let us know how it sounds once you get it.
Do you have any experience with the 108 MK 1?
Will do. I have not used the 108 MK 1.

Most of the time I use Sony MDR-V6 headphones or KRK ROKIT 5 G4 studio monitors. I'm a desktop rocker, lol.

Axe, Laptop running Steven Slate VSX, and the VSX Headphones, which gives you the virtual great sounds of multiple mix rooms and monitors with room cues, all via Headphones.

Axe, Laptop running Steven Slate VSX, and the VSX Headphones, which gives you the virtual great sounds of multiple mix rooms and monitors with room cues, all via Headphones.
I've toyed with the idea of grabbing a set, but I'm not the biggest fan of Slate's subscription model. Do they really live up to the hype?

I've toyed with the idea of grabbing a set, but I'm not the biggest fan of Slate's subscription model. Do they really live up to the hype?
You one time purchase VSX, not via subscription like their other plugins, and they're the state of the art in virtual headphone environments, plus they're getting updated regularly so far.

IMO, if you take the time to learn them like you would any mix environment, they can be very effective.

Back
Top Bottom