Toggle between scenes 1 and 2 with 1 Switch

flyingdog

Hello,

In the wiki it says: "You can assign a switch to each scene, increment of decrement scenes, or toggle between scenes 1 and 2."

My requirement is to have 1 IA Switch to toggle between scenes 1 and 2.
Looks like some people managed to do that but was not able to find how...

Can you please help ?

Hello,

In the wiki it says: "You can assign a switch to each scene, increment of decrement scenes, or toggle between scenes 1 and 2."

Can you please help ?

Just assign the Scene 1/2 function to the switch in question. It's in the same menu as the Delay1, Drive1, etc... functions.
-
Austin

Hello,

Can you please help ?

Press EDIT, press MIDI, press PAGE-> 7x, select the IA# you like to assign the function, select the function by scrolling through the Axe function list, press EDIT.

Thanks Austin, Hubertus. Scrolling to the parameters of the IA Switch I find: SCN INCR, SCN DECR, SCENE1, ..., SCENE8. Am I supposed to find SCENE 1/2? Just to clarify I'd like to toggle between Scene 1 and Scene 2 with the same IA Switch. Is it possible?
Nico

Thanks Austin, Hubertus. Scrolling to the parameters of the IA Switch I find: SCN INCR, SCN DECR, SCENE1, ..., SCENE8. Am I supposed to find SCENE 1/2? Just to clarify I'd like to toggle between Scene 1 and Scene 2 with the same IA Switch. Is it possible?
Nico
What firmware version is your MFC running? Toggle scene 1/2 was added in 3.0

Back
Top Bottom