TODAY feels like "VERY SOON" to me

Tentative release date is 4/23. It will be an entire suite update: Axe-Fx, MFC and Axe-Edit.

Even though you say tentative, people are still gonna moan come Monday night it it doesn't appear.
But that's a given...

Thank you for the update. If only this would stem the incessant 6.0 thread making.

This is good - Cliff just created a very long weekend. Long weekends are great. (looking at the bright side)

Hmm I think I was supposed to be out of office at a Cisco thing the 24th...since I am out of the office, does it really matter where?

Seriously though, the ballpark does help for those of us with multiple rigs and trying to figure what to leave at which space...or not.

Kick ass, but I have to return to work on MON after being off a week. YOU COULDN'T DO IT LAST MONDAY!? WTF? OMG!

lol, j/k

tentative [ˈtɛntətɪv]
adj
1. provisional or experimental; conjectural
2. hesitant, uncertain, or cautious
[from Medieval Latin tentātīvus, from Latin tentāre to test]

...nuff said

Pacing patiently, then patiently pacing. Over and over and over. I can barely see out of the number 6 pattern that I have created from all of the pacing. It will be grand when it comes! Ooops! I just saw 4/23, guess I will start on the 2 and 3 :) Can't wait.

Oooooohhhhh!
good timing.... I'm flying out to Israel on the 24th to play 28 gigs.... hope I can grab 6.0 before I go... got a whole month to tinker with it :D:D:D

I have one amp left to match, a Blankenship Leeds which I hope to finish today. We were able to get the new Looper code into the release so we want to take a couple extra days and make sure that it works seamlessly but still shooting for 4/23.

FWIW, a multi-Grammy winning producer used 6.00 yesterday on a new record he is producing.

Quote:

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIANT!!!!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom