Tobacco free for 2 days

edawterb

Experienced
I started chewing in about the 5th or 6th grade. That was in about the 1982 range. I used it until October 18th 2002 when I quit for what went for 8 years. In 2010 at my 20 year reunion I was in the middle of a divorce, partying and having a good old time and thought, what the hell, and started dipping again. My new wife has been bugging me to quit so I decided I would quit for her birthday. I don't remember being this crabby the last time I quit. I mean like sybil style moody bastard! Anyway, just thought I'd share that with y'all. Don't frickin smart off to me or I'll come to your house and assault you and your family. :)

Good luck man! I've been a pack a day smoker for 5 years now and I can't even imagine a 2 hour period without a cigarette.

Good for you and hang in, you are almost past the worst of it! Those first few days are hell, smoked 20 years and going of 3 weeks free today myself.

I started in 1980 and quit in 2005. Now I can't believe I ever smoked and wonder what the heck was I thinking!

Keep at it bro. The first 6 weeks are the hardest!!

Congrats man! I smoked for about 12 years. I just recently quit and haven't smoked in about 7 months. I think the tough part is the first few days, it was always hard for me to get past day 3 or 4. Nicorette patch helped so much, can you use that for chewing? I think the toughest part it the mental aspect. You get so used to it after all those years it feels like your missing something. I think after the first 3 weeks I finally knew I was in the clear and I wouldn't smoke again. I wish you all the best luck, and stick with it!

Put my Grizzly Long Cut Natural down last Sep 9th. Did patches for 6 weeks, they helped. Fallen off the wagon since then with a couple of cigars over the 9 months.
BUT......I'm done with the dipping and any kind of regular tobacco use.
This slave has escaped. You can too. Freedom is good
.....very good

I started chewing in about the 5th or 6th grade. That was in about the 1982 range. I used it until October 18th 2002 when I quit for what went for 8 years. In 2010 at my 20 year reunion I was in the middle of a divorce, partying and having a good old time and thought, what the hell, and started dipping again. My new wife has been bugging me to quit so I decided I would quit for her birthday. I don't remember being this crabby the last time I quit. I mean like sybil style moody bastard! Anyway, just thought I'd share that with y'all. Don't frickin smart off to me or I'll come to your house and assault you and your family. :)
Hey..you can do it..believe me..I would like to say that I was a very heavy smoker for 33 years ..It was happened in an instant..I don' t know what was but it happened...Now I have 13 years under my belt with no tobacco at all..and believe me..I' m happy and I feel much much better now...

Here's some motivation for you!
Smokers-Timeline.jpg[COLOR=

Attachments

• Smokers-Timeline.jpg
    Smokers-Timeline.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom