TM Block

I think the fact that we get all these updates/fixes (with or without problems) for free is astonishing. I find anyone who complains about our free updates/fixes also astonishing.

Thank you for the TM block and it's functioning!

What is the status on the new 10.4 cab block bug with axe edit? I really want to upgrade to 10.4 because I love tone matching but am unsure if this crash bug is happening for everyone. If it is when is a likely fix? Thank you for everything as usual and ignore the haters!!

I know they were making more IRs yesterday so time is probably split doing that.

I'm pretty sure they are aware of the problem, but they are most likely trying to balance fixing the problem with not putting too much time into edit 1.9. They may have to tweak the beta edit, which I know they didn't really want to do.

What is the status on the new 10.4 cab block bug with axe edit? I really want to upgrade to 10.4 because I love tone matching but am unsure if this crash bug is happening for everyone. If it is when is a likely fix?

I'm pretty sure they are aware of the problem, but they are most likely trying to balance fixing the problem with not putting too much time into edit 1.9. They may have to tweak the beta edit, which I know they didn't really want to do.

I wasn't aware when I asked (but am now of course!) but few guys on my Axe Edit Forum thread mentioned that they are experiencing the same and yeah, FAS are well aware of it :encouragement:

This forum is turning into a soap opera! Getting upset about a box with knobs seems kind of silly to me. It wouldn't surprise me if someone on this forum is actually having sexual relations with their Axe Fx 2!

LOL! I want to see pics!! :shock

Take it easy on her, just ask her to watch... But beware what you wish for! She might dump you in the favor of AxeFX as you did with her!

Yes I want to confirm that it is now fixed. And I would like to say sorry to Cliff for getting pissy about it. When I seen him say "basically his beta team found nothing and it's not something that happens to most people" it annoyed me to no end, because it happened to me every time I used it. So I felt his beta team was blind as a bat or they were not doing TM correctly as I was:) But whatever it's water under the bridge. I will though be keeping those guys on ignore, can't stand people coming in a thread and telling me how they do TM and it's perfectly working so much better than before when we now know that I and the few others were correct!!!!

Glad to see that Cliff found the issue and I thank him for not giving up, maybe next time there is an issue and I call it out, he will take it serious and either ask me to do specific things to help him figure it as I would never go around saying "this is broke or that is broke" if it was not, and Cliff, for me to have a user error without me catching it would be rarer than your beta team having such errors to be honest with you. This last situation shows this. All I want in the end is things to work as advertised bottom line.

On a negative note, Axe Edit is pure garbage now after the update, but I have faith that will be resolved so I'll keep my two cents about it until then:) I'd appreciate no one coming in saying "how axe edit works for them perfect and How i'm not fair blah blah"

thanks.

Axedit is awesome, works *perfectly* for me and you're not fair.

Back
Top Bottom