Thoughts go out to all Parisians tonight

It is indeed horrific, just caught it on the news here. Tragic, unacceptable and barbaric. RIP to all those poor people involved, and thoughts again with families of those taken. I cannot believe the regularity of these attacks now, something has got to change. It seems the human race is in self destruct mode.

So sad too, and horrified. I was at the same venue exactly 10 years ago, 13th November 2005. I still have the ticket, as Porcupine tree (left part of my avatar) is my favorite band

1506711_10153074578572245_2726818475643023429_n.jpg

My sister lives in Paris and I go there at least once every year. Maybe I'll go in December. I have no words for how I feel right now

Sad news. My thoughts go out to all those affected by this shameless and cowardly act of violence.

Last weekend I was in Paris with my girlfriend. The last nice, warm days of this year.
We had a great time...
We saw Beth Hart at the L'Olympia on Monday.
Weird thing is that we spoke about how easy it is for terrorists, for brainwashed fools, to attack a mass.
Just a few days ago... So weird. Terrible news.

My sister lives in Paris at about 200m from the Bataclan.
She is safe but i have been worried.
I have myself lived there for 5 years.

Bataclan is also very close to the Charlie hebdo place.

I feel so sad. Many thanks to the victimes.

What makes me angry is that we will soon discover that all the killers were well known from our secret services here in France.
As always....

Damn horrific these killings.

In my recollections the Bataclan had a very eclectic programmation. I went to see Alton Ellis and Megumi Satsi there. Maybe that's why it was chosen as a target ?

Too many terror attacks in this country, at least 3 this year plus one be-heading. There must be a serious problem in the functioning of the security service and at the top of the state.

Back
Top Bottom