Thirty Days and Thirty Presets Later

groovenut

Power User
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for indulging me in my obsessive nature with the Tone Clones. I am sure there are plenty of you out there who get tired of seeing the posts from me about matching this or that and think "Gawd is this all this guys does". I assure you it's not and I hope to share some of my originals soon. Maybe I will make a new obsession of posting my favorite live tones!

It's been a really fun, informative and enlightening month. This is one hellofa machine! I am looking forward to digging deeper and sharing my revelations with everyone!

I am r e a l l y looking forward to the high resolution TMA that is coming. I cant wait to get my hands on that!

Thanks again!

Keep up the great work. I have done very similar work with other modelers, in the past, so I know how much work goes into it. Still getting comfortable with the Axe before publicly posting my work.

Happy donator to your work here! :)

Oh yeah and what the heck happened to your hair???

Thank you all for the support! I hope no one believes the OP to be an attempt to get attention/praise. I really just wanted to say thank you to the community for understanding my obsession. You are a great family to be a part of!

Actually I've really enjoyed reading your posts and playing some of your...HOLY SMOKES WHO TOOK YOUR HAIR?!

;)

Keep up the great work. I have done very similar work with other modelers, in the past, so I know how much work goes into it. Still getting comfortable with the Axe before publicly posting my work.

Happy donator to your work here! :)

Oh yeah and what the heck happened to your hair???

Speaking of donations.... that's what I did with my hair. Locks of Love. Great cause and it was time for a change. I hope you dont consider me any less Metal because of it ;)

Now you guys get to look at my smiling mug instead!

Alway love to see what you come up with,and also enjoy reading your posts.I grew my hair out last year to about shoulder length(much longer when I was young),I don't know ,when your in your 50's ,thinning hair,horse hair texture and grey,My wife said I look like a mad professor,Much easier short,don't have to comb :D great donation :D Change is good

that's cool that you donated to locks of love. I have alopecia, and I know that those donations go a long way towards making some folks (young people and girls in particular) feel a lot more comfortable in their own skin.

Wanted to say thanks for all the work u have put into your tone matching and patches. Its majorly appreciated
by many, me included. One never knows what u are going to be doing next.

I also wanted to ask u about your AC/DC Jailbreak patches u did for both rhythm and lead. In 7.0 they are
different, expectedly so being new version and all. I really enjoyed them in the older firmware and am wanting
to know how to adjust them to sound the same (or better) in 7.0. Suggestions????

Thank you all for the support! I hope no one believes the OP to be an attempt to get attention/praise. I really just wanted to say thank you to the community for understanding my obsession. You are a great family to be a part of!
Speaking of donations.... that's what I did with my hair. Locks of Love. Great cause and it was time for a change. I hope you dont consider me any less Metal because of it ;)
Now you guys get to look at my smiling mug instead!

That's very, very cool Lawrence. I bet it was very rewarding. (definitely no less of a "metal head")... METAL IS IN THE HEART MAN!!>>> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :D

I donated my hair 4 or 5 years ago to what we have up here in the "Great White North", the Canadian Cancer Society. It went for kids with leukemia to a guy who made non-profit wigs for them. It's only hair and mine grew back with a vengeance. Almost down, "to me arse" again. I also collected donations/pledges from friends and family that went to the local food shelter. A lot of people wanted to see it go. So it was easy to nail them for the pledges. A very rewarding experience. Kids are awesome. Maybe thinking of doing it again before I start going grey@45 :shock ... that's right... no grey... other than in my "goatee". :D

Sorry for the ramble. At times I can get a little carried away with some passion and enthusiasm. Peace.

That's very, very cool Lawrence. I bet it was very rewarding. (definitely no less of a "metal head")... METAL IS IN THE HEART MAN!!>>> WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! :D

I donated my hair 4 or 5 years ago to what we have up here in the "Great White North", the Canadian Cancer Society. It went for kids with leukemia to a guy who made non-profit wigs for them. It's only hair and mine grew back with a vengeance. Almost down, "to me arse" again. I also collected donations/pledges from friends and family that went to the local food shelter. A lot of people wanted to see it go. So it was easy to nail them for the pledges. A very rewarding experience. Kids are awesome. Maybe thinking of doing it again before I start going grey@45 :shock ... that's right... no grey... other than in my "goatee". :D

Sorry for the ramble. At times I can get a little carried away with some passion and enthusiasm. Peace.

Jesus.... I got greys at 22..
Anyways i really love what you guys are doing,
Please keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom