Third-Party MIDI Spec

Hey there,

If we figure out how the Sysex works, it cant be implemented in a DIY project unless Fractal gives permission to share the intel in the projects I guess.

Fractal could ask an actual amount that it would cost to give out the Sysex code (like f.i. $10.000) (but that is nothing like Fractal.. best product support ever. To be clear: I hope they won't go down this path.)
Then it could be fundrased here on the forum. If one is not willing to pay for it, the questions about the Sysex will bleed out. But if the fundrasing works, we all benefit and the DIY projects can continue. Lost of ideas to implement or develop but stuck at the moment.

Cheers
I can already say that would not be fulfilled. The group of people willing to do some 3rd party solutions for Fractal devices is small.

I can already say that would not be fulfilled. The group of people willing to do some 3rd party solutions for Fractal devices is small.
I have the same assumption on this one.
At first i thought it would not be possible with Sysex to get some additional information, but AlGrenadine is doing it so it is possible.

Too bad that the code was known with the Axe-Fx II, but if this is what it is, then so be it.
In my case the DIY project is working really good with the Sysex and the @tysonlt library.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom