The two new Factory Cab 58 & 59

Nice! Thanks Cliff! I need to update to fw18beta, but haven't had any free time at home the last week or so. Really looking forward to the official release!

Does anyone know what the low resonance frequency should be set at for these IRs?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the low resonance frequency had a bit to do with the amp you're using. If that's not the case, is there a link or site anywhere that talks about the low resonance frequencies per Factory IR?? That might be extremely useful!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the low resonance frequency had a bit to do with the amp you're using. If that's not the case, is there a link or site anywhere that talks about the low resonance frequencies per Factory IR?? That might be extremely useful!

It was my understanding that when using FRFR, the low res freq is relative to the IR you're using. I could well be wrong. More information would definitely be cool, I'm not sure. There's this, but it confuses me to be honest:http://forum.fractalaudio.com/tech-notes/78003-about-speaker-lf-resonance.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also love more understanding around the Low Freq Res settings.
I can really hear the difference it makes in the low end, but unsure when and why you would play with it.

I've been using the proximity settings in the cab block to fine tune the low end.

Back
Top Bottom