The Super Bowl

Alot of people talking about the refs making that call at such a crucial stage of the game, but maybe the defensive back
shouldn't hold at that crucial stage of the game......then there would be nothing to call.

Sorry I missed some of you guys out there on the field playing. What number were you exactly? Didn't
catch any of you on the roster for some reason. Probably just my oversight.

I said to my brother in law that the first team to score 40 points would win after seeing no real defense in the first two series. I was not far off.

It was a terrible call. As we know you could call holding on every play. Players get a feel for the refs and what they can get away with or not over the course of the game. There were ZERO holding calls. The defender even acknowledged this in his statement saying it was a hold but one he thought wouldn't be called. For one it was weak hold and similar plays all game long went uncalled. For two the ball was uncatchable. At that point of the game and in the context of the way the game was called it was a simply a bad call. It's not the only reason Philly lost though when you consider the fumble/touchdown and Mahomes long run but it sure would have been nice to see if the Eagles could have got into field goal range had the call not been made. With the way both defenses played I'd say the odds were good for an overtime.

...and this is the viewpoint from someone who had $200 on KC. It was an exciting game. Still have to call it like I saw it. :)

The parade was kind of anticlimactic compared to three years ago....but I guess that's understandable since it's not been fifty years this time.

Not complaining by any stretch of the imagination, just an observation. GO CHIEFS !!! 2thumbs up.gif

Agreed.

I feel like this would compare to someone sneaking booze into the retirement home. Then the help trying to get them into the dining room. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom