The Spirit Carries On (EBMM Majesty/Axe-Fx II XL) - SoloaWeek

Ha. Awesome. Can't wait for the Majesty demo. Please do me a favor a put this baby on a scale. I'm curious as to how much it weighs. And one more thing, what about clean tones? I hear the pick ups are VERY hot. Dat true?

Then - your solo and feel on this tune was freaking awesome. Thanks for posting. Love the pleased smile at the end of the solo! Priceless!

Reactions: Cem
I'm actually in the process right now of learning this song! haha killer job man. Can't wait to watch your session with CreativeLive.

Reactions: Cem
Outstanding. How do you like it compared to your JP6?

It's in some ways very similar and in some very different, which I'll be taking about in my demo video.

Overall, it is even easier to play than the JP6. It wants you to have as smooth a time as possible playing.

Ha. Awesome. Can't wait for the Majesty demo. Please do me a favor a put this baby on a scale. I'm curious as to how much it weighs. And one more thing, what about clean tones? I hear the pick ups are VERY hot. Dat true?

Then - your solo and feel on this tune was freaking awesome. Thanks for posting. Love the pleased smile at the end of the solo! Priceless!

It gets fantastic clean tones, but yes, the pickups are very hot.

It feels like the lightest guitar I've ever played, but I'll have to check if that's accurate. It is amazingly light, though.

It has less wood on the body so it is smaller and lighter. The back of the neck doesn't feel symmetrical to me so at first it was too weird, but I got used to it after about 10 minutes of testing it out at a shop here.

I really really want one because of the redesigned output jack and piezo saddles. All 6 of my previous gen JPs had the output jacks go bad, scratchy. All my guitars had the Piezo Saddles fail at some point as well.

EBMM support said it was just me. BS.

It gets fantastic clean tones, but yes, the pickups are very hot.

It feels like the lightest guitar I've ever played, but I'll have to check if that's accurate. It is amazingly light, though.

Thanks. As I said I'm looking forward to your review. I'm looking for something that will be as comfy as my Parkers so weight is a BIG point for me. The tone you got on that tune is fantastic. I'd like to also hear it with bluesy amp settings.

Once again, amazing playing!

It's in some ways very similar and in some very different, which I'll be taking about in my demo video.

Overall, it is even easier to play than the JP6. It wants you to have as smooth a time as possible playing.

Can't wait for the full review.

Sent from Moto X

Back
Top Bottom