'The Secret to Steve Vai's sound' (new article)

Is there a reason you keep posting about this amp? Do you have an Axe Fx? Try it out...

If you don't, maybe state that so someone could possibly post a recording.

There are 2 different Legacy models in the unit: Cali Leggy and Legato 100.

My understanding is the Leggy doesn't sound much like the Legacy, but I never played one.

Thank you for your reply, unix-guy. I am thinking about purchasing a AxeFX III. Always liked the Legacy and I am debating AxeFX vs. Vai Synergy Amp module.

I sell products to build out telecommunications networks. All of my products have a built in (GUI) and I like the thought about all of the programming I could do with the AxeFx. Currently, I have a old school set up. point to point wired 1968 Plexi and R9.

This forum has been a great learning experience for me regarding new technology. Yes, it would be great if someone could post a recording.

Thank you for your reply, unix-guy. I am thinking about purchasing a AxeFX III. Always liked the Legacy and I am debating AxeFX vs. Vai Synergy Amp module.

I sell products to build out telecommunications networks. All of my products have a built in (GUI) and I like the thought about all of the programming I could do with the AxeFx. Currently, I have a old school set up. point to point wired 1968 Plexi and R9.

This forum has been a great learning experience for me regarding new technology. Yes, it would be great if someone could post a recording.
Ok, cool.

I think stating that you are a potential customer in your initial posts and why you are asking would have gotten better results for you.

Check your other thread (that Chris linked above). There's a clip posted there already.

Good luck. The Axe Fx III is a beast!

Back
Top Bottom