The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

i scored one today (7/13) so I am off the list. Any idea as to how many sold today? The in stock status was up on the main page for over 10 minutes. I was in shock when I was actually able to calmly type in my shipping and CC info hit the order button and it went through. Checked again for anohter 5 or 10 and there was still stock.

Last edited:
I'm out. Not sure I'm wanting a II at this point and I no longer check the forums or store.

*Thanks* for the efforts you put forth on all of our behalf. Hope you get one soon and enjoy the heck out of it.

Boogie

Well I *thought* I was out... Wife jumped the line and bought me one today at about 10:30 PDT - She's a real keeper ;-)

Good luck to all

Well I *thought* I was out... Wife jumped the line and bought me one today at about 10:30 PDT - She's a real keeper ;-)

Good luck to all

Man that's a score! How do you top that? I'm thinkin' when her birthday or your wedding anniversary rolls around, you better brace yourself. ;-)

No, thank you. You were one ahead of me on the list. :D

Congrats to you, both on the Axe and for having an awesome wifey. :)

I take it or8ital is done monitoring?

I've really enjoyed the updates. Nice to get a trickle of info each day; I think forum members appreciate that a lot more than they say.

Looks like we may be down to a pattern where a batch of coupons goes out each day for 'discounted' purchase, and there's a few at 'retail' price for the line-skippers to snatch up as well. Is this correct?

+1 up above. Monitoring this thread was what let me be able to get one at 2600 last month. Can't say I blame or8ital for not wanting to spend day after day on the site though.

Which ones are "they"...wait-list (coupon/discount) stock or line-jumper (retail price) stock?

I wouldn't call them line jumpers, they're just choosing to purchase from the general public stock being offered at the $2599 price. Since anyone ( including you) can purchase at this price.... (as long as you catch them in stock) there is no line-jumping. Those on the wait-list are getting a discounted price for being willing to wait.

solo-act said:
I take it or8ital is done monitoring?

I've really enjoyed the updates. Nice to get a trickle of info each day; I think forum members appreciate that a lot more than they say.

Looks like we may be down to a pattern where a batch of coupons goes out each day for 'discounted' purchase, and there's a few at 'retail' price for the line-skippers to snatch up as well. Is this correct?

Not intentionally. My work decided a few days ago to begin blocking port 3389 which prevents me from accessing my home PC from work. It has the program on it that allowed me to monitor the site. I could leave it running but I would prefer not to if I don't have access to it.

Are you using windows remote desktop to connect to your computer at home? If so, you can change the port it listens on to whatever you want.

How to change the listening port for Remote Desktop

There's instructions for how to change it. It's for XP, but the reg key where you change it is the same in Windows 7 and others as well. Switch it to a port that is allowed by your work firewall and you're good to go.

Last edited:
Not intentionally. My work decided a few days ago to begin blocking port 3389 which prevents me from accessing my home PC from work. It has the program on it that allowed me to monitor the site. I could leave it running but I would prefer not to if I don't have access to it.

logmein.com

it's pretty awesome!

DLM said:
Are you using windows remote desktop to connect to your computer at home? If so, you can change the port it listens on to whatever you want.

How to change the listening port for Remote Desktop

There's instructions for how to change it. It's for XP, but the reg key where you change it is the same in Windows 7 and others as well. Switch it to a port that is allowed by your work firewall and you're good to go.

Yes. I could change the port but there is a recent reason apparently that they decided to block it. So gonna lay low for a while. Bandwidth on the network has been problematic and I don't wanna add to it.

Back
Top Bottom