The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

Agreed. Nothing would make me happier to just get the darn thing in the cart and finish ordering it.

well, i can think of a lot of things that would make me happier than officially ordering an Axe 2.....BUT, saying that, i agree, it would be quite fulfilling to stop "add to cart"...back..."add to cart"...back...."add to cart"....etc, haha

well, i can think of a lot of things that would make me happier than officially ordering an Axe 2.....BUT, saying that, i agree, it would be quite fulfilling to stop "add to cart"...back..."add to cart"...back...."add to cart"....etc, haha

Okay well that was an exaggeration but I'm sure you all know where I'm coming from

It's done. I had it in my cart and hit back by accident and the next time it came up with 2 as the quantity and by the time I fixed it they were over. :p

My autorefresh plugin going every 1 second added one to my cart. I used onepassword to fill it all in. It took less than 5 seconds to get from none available to the final page of checkout.

I didn't get it.

:(

hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, my day off before a vacation, did the form fill 2 seconds, didnt even think, just did it hit it oh mg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here ! Had one now 2 days in a row and lost out by the time I could type in my credit card .... This is getting maddening ....

Back
Top Bottom