The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

Looks like if anyone is going to get them today it is going to be the posters on this thread. Good work on the updates so far.

Hopefully its not an every other day thing. Though there were two batches yesterday. I wonder if people had maybe tried to order more than one and the second batch was the "extras" that were taken away from those people?

If it is an every other day thing it sure wouldn't surprise me. Take orders on day 1, ship on day 2, ect. I suppose we will find out if thats the case today. Even if it is, I wouldn't be entirely mad considering the more we learn the better at this point.

Definitely would not be surprised if none became available today.

Today being Friday means they are not shipping tomorrow

c'mon!!!!! where's the optimism? i'm thinking... they're gonna ship 100! starting with everyone who posted in the thread! LOL

Doesnt UPS ship on Saturday? Or you thinking they do not work weekends?

Their corporate accounts have delivery and pickup on Saturdays.. But, us "normal" consumers won't get home delivery on a Saturday. So FAS could probably print up their UPS tickets on a Saturday and actually have them picked up and shipped out on Monday. They did however deliver the 1st Gen iPads (on launch day) using UPS on a Saturday. :)

Last edited:
Their corporate accounts have delivery and pickup on Saturdays.. But, us "normal" consumers won't get home delivery on a Saturday. So FAS could probably print up their UPS tickets on a Saturday and actually have them picked up and shipped out on Monday. They did however deliver the 1st Gen iPads using UPS on a Saturday. :)

If they ship tomorrow it isn't like you would get it same day, so your issue about "normal" consumers isn't an issue at all. It's all the desire of FAS to work on saturday shipping stuff, either drop-off or getting picked up. or to maybe have a weekend off and a break from all the stupidity we have taken to on this forum they provide for us.

Back
Top Bottom