FM3 The more I use the FM3 the more I Like it.

So nice! I assume this is what Andy played on TPS that made Dan cry? Is it from one of AT's recorded tunes? Did he improvise it? It was indeed beautiful and you captured that as well. Thanks!

So nice! I assume this is what Andy played on TPS that made Dan cry? Is it from one of AT's recorded tunes? Did he improvise it? It was indeed beautiful and you captured that as well. Thanks!

Thanks for the great comment.

This is what some said in my YT comments

" This song is for a supposedly upcoming album of Chopin-inspired instrumental guitar. Andy called into TPS after every single viewer appeared to ask what that song is 🤣"

Hope this helps.

Really beautiful stuff, thanks for sharing!

I'm supposed to be up for work in about four hours, but it looks like I'm going to be playing some guitar and will have to catch those Z's tommorrow. I've been meaning to delve deeper in to the Lonestar, might as well do that now. Thank you for the inspiration!

Thanks for the great comment.

This is what some said in my YT comments

" This song is for a supposedly upcoming album of Chopin-inspired instrumental guitar. Andy called into TPS after every single viewer appeared to ask what that song is 🤣"

Hope this helps.
Saw this on YT

Emailed Andy (on behalf of everyone) to see what the piece that made Dan cry is called, and here is his reply: "Hi Adrian! Thanks for the kind words :) The song is called "Here Lies The Heart" and is very much a tribute to Chopin who I love dearly. It will be part of an upcoming record called "Bitter Suites: The Outlier Nocturnes", a collection of solo guitar pieces. Keep playing! Andy Timmons"

Saw this on YT

Emailed Andy (on behalf of everyone) to see what the piece that made Dan cry is called, and here is his reply: "Hi Adrian! Thanks for the kind words :) The song is called "Here Lies The Heart" and is very much a tribute to Chopin who I love dearly. It will be part of an upcoming record called "Bitter Suites: The Outlier Nocturnes", a collection of solo guitar pieces. Keep playing! Andy Timmons"

Awesome. Thanks for sharing that. :)

Andy is such a monumental talent, and one who has never seems to forsake or overlook the importance of melody.

I had listened to this the other day and didn’t have time to comment properly. That was an excellent tune and played with perfect feeling. Thanks for sharing.👍

Yep…I’ve had the FM3 for 16 months and every time I fire it up I can’t put the guitar down.

Back
Top Bottom