FM3 The more I use the FM3 the more I Like it.

can you share your preset please? or sell?
I think that in a forum the fundamental thing is to share one's experiences or if one is jealous of his own work sell it… but if he really doesn't want to do either of the two things he could at least answer. To post videos of "how good I was" I think there are other more suitable socials.

I think that in a forum the fundamental thing is to share one's experiences or if one is jealous of his own work sell it… but if he really doesn't want to do either of the two things he could at least answer. To post videos of "how good I was" I think there are other more suitable socials.
Respectfully: you are not entitled to a response or presets. Nagging the OP is not a good look, either.

Uh, this section is called “FM3 Recordings”. It’s for recordings of people playing through the FM3. I don’t get how you’re projecting this weirdness on the guy.

Also, while the preset matches the song and his guitar very nicely it’s not something that couldn’t be obtained by yourself. Because really it’s his feeling and playing that make the tone work.

even an answer is a sign of respect
This is the Internet, for better or worse.

And, you are insisting on “respect” without any idea of his situation? You do realize he hasn’t been on the site since September, so he hasn’t even seen your posts?

Last edited:
This is the Internet, for better or worse.

And, you are insisting on “respect” without any idea of his situation? You do realize he hasn’t been on the site since September, so he hasn’t even seen your posts?
I can't imagine someone's personal situations. I didn't want to make any controversy it was just what I thought. I'm sorry if he is having problems and everyone is free to do what he wants (sell, share or don't answer) but if you continue to judge my intentions which weren't bad towards anyone it's not the right forum. here we talk about music, presets, experiences and sharing.

I can't imagine someone's personal situations. I didn't want to make any controversy it was just what I thought. I'm sorry if he is having problems and everyone is free to do what he wants (sell, share or don't answer) but if you continue to judge my intentions which weren't bad towards anyone it's not the right forum. here we talk about music, presets, experiences and sharing.
I am hoping to god that your understanding of English is very poor, or you’re using some sort to translator that is completely screwing with what you really want to say. For instance, why on earth would you assume he is “having problems”? Some people have lives and don’t spend their life on the internet and especially forums. I’ll put it as clear as possible. To any English speaking person your comments are rude and ironically, incredibly judgmental and strangely presumptuous.

You may be correct. This forum isn’t for you.

thanks for the links and sorry for my bad english. If you come to Italy nobody will offend you if you don't speak correctly. You're right, let's just stop this conversation because it's getting us nowhere

thanks for the links and sorry for my bad english. If you come to Italy nobody will offend you if you don't speak correctly. You're right, let's just stop this conversation because it's getting us nowhere
We can put it to rest, but I can’t let you give a back handed insult on the way out. It’s not about speaking perfectly, it’s about what you said and the tone that came through clearly. This has nothing to do with Italians being “nice” and “those nasty English”.😉 I’m certain that if I spoke poorly in Italian to an Italian and the tone that came across was like yours I would get disgruntled attitudes. There are plenty of members here who are obviously not an English first language speaker, but still can be understood without any negative issues.

Finally, there’s a section for non English speaking people who are more comfortable using their native language or maybe when they want to be precisely understood.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/forums/babels-corner.47/

Peace to you and stick around.
I can tell you I had some less than constructive incidences with others at first (and sometime still can) so I don’t expect perfection.

Back
Top Bottom