The Marshall Fridge

:lol :lol :lol :lol

You gotta admit that is funny. I WANT ONE! I WANT THE FULL SIZE STACK WITH THE TOASTER THAT GOES TO 11!

Reactions: yek
LOL! I love this! And the knobs REALLY go to 11! $299 guys! I've been needing a larger mini-fridge for the garage to prevent my beer stock from overflowing to the main house fridge, which of course irritates the shit out of my wife. I think I have my "requisition" already formulated: "Honey, I found a larger mini-fridge for the garage, so I don't have to keep my extra beers in the main fridge. Ok with that?"

:mrgreen

Reactions: jon
Awesome!

BTW, that's terrible playing on the video soundtrack ....

Am I the only one repulsed by anything 1995+ Marshall? Just another crap gimmick that will no doubt fall apart after a year or two, like the rest of their products. I've always seen Marshall as the entry level stack for kids going through the "I want to start a band and a Marshall Valvestate is what I need, 'cos the sales man said so."

It wasn't until I saved for my first ENGL, then progressing onto Boogie and Bogner did I discover how much I hated these amps. They feel cheap too.

Rant over :)

As cool as this is I would like to see something that brings me back to the days of actual refrigerator size bass amp rigs like the Ampeg SVT with 810 cab, or a Jaco style Acoustic rig.

Moving those things around was hard work!

Am I the only one repulsed by anything 1995+ Marshall? Just another crap gimmick that will no doubt fall apart after a year or two, like the rest of their products. I've always seen Marshall as the entry level stack for kids going through the "I want to start a band and a Marshall Valvestate is what I need, 'cos the sales man said so."

It wasn't until I saved for my first ENGL, then progressing onto Boogie and Bogner did I discover how much I hated these amps. They feel cheap too.

Rant over :)

Keep it cool, man!
This is a fridge!

Last edited:
Click on the link to win it!

Marshall Fridge | The coolest icon in music just got cooler.

I really need it as you can see in the pic below I have a space for it but no fridge!! Help a brotha out

Fridge.jpg

And here I thought the Axe-FX had cured my need for another amp...But, I guess, since it's a fridge, I won't accused of cheating on my Axe-FX!

If you're in Canada the Fridge's start shipping in October and cost $451.99 including all taxes and shipping. They accept paypal and visa. I wonder if they will ever offer a waiting list price of $299 ;)

Back
Top Bottom