The Fractal / Cliff appreciation thread, bump to show your support

Bojangles

Experienced
With all the train wreck threads around lately, i just thought a nice way to show your appreciation to Cliff and Fractal is to bump this thread.

I don't know about you guys, but every time i get a new AxeFx update its like a gift, and a gift i really appreciate

Lets show Cliff and FAS we really do care and want to have his babies

Last edited:
I'm sure that the thousands of comments praising Cliff and Fractal in other threads suffice. He doesn't come across as the self indulgent egotistical type.

Have a free bump on me.

How can I appreciate the man when he obviously doesn't know how to manage a business properly. I mean where are the pool parties and supermodels? Cocaine and airplanes? I bet he doesn't even have a dead hooker in a trunk anywhere.

Instead we get bombarded with updates for just about every product he has ever made.

He needs our guidance. ;)

And yes this is a bit of a smart ass response to the thread about direction of development. I think that he has earned the ability to manage his own to-do list.

Every time I want to buy something guitar gear related at a music store I thank Fractal. In the time since owning Axe Fx II, I've tried buying amps. Never convince myself to keep them. Pedals other than loopers, same thing. I'm sure I've talked myself out of more gear I would've bought because I own the Axe than the Axe II cost. Talked myself out of Strymon delay yesterday. Super cool pedal, but I realized much of it can be done with Axe. And the amount of time I've not spent cabling and recabling all the stuff I got probably pays for the CLR I got to go with it.

Axe remains best gear purchase out of 10s of thousands I've spent. Thanks again.

My Axe-Fx is not merely the best piece of gear I've purchased, it may be the best thing I've ever purchased. Thanks and respect to Cliff, M@, and everyone else involved!

My best gear. Period
Congrats for the technology, and love the dedication of FAS team to their customers.
Will always have my AF2, and continuously explore it. I found No other gear can provide such travel in guitar sound
:encouragement:

A big Bubba bump to The Grand Poobah, The Grand Wizard and The League of Extraordinary Fractal Ninjas everywhere! :encouragement:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom