AFIII The Fender Deluxe Reverb is spot on!

I have just purchased this pack, but when I click on the zip file link it does not seem to download and unpack as usual.

It downloads the file on my Mac as a .txt format and then gives an "unexpected file format" message when I click on it.

Can anyone help, please?

edit : Just managed to solve myself by renaming the downloaded file to a.zip extension. Thanks

Whew! You had me worried for a second. Thanks for grabbing it! It means a lot!

Just purchased too. Waiting on payment confirmation. Do you happen to have a patch/mix similar to what you demo'd at the beginning of this thread? Thanks for putting this together!

Just purchased too. Waiting on payment confirmation. Do you happen to have a patch/mix similar to what you demo'd at the beginning of this thread? Thanks for putting this together!

Yup! I actually included the preset I used to make that clip, and the IR's for the different Cab channels are listed in the READ ME pdf. I think I made it on FW 2.01, so as long as you're above 2.01, you're good to go.

The included Preset in this cab pack is what version currently? I see when this was originally released we were at 2.0 software for Axe FX III. Has it been updated to 4.0/5.0? I realize the cabs are relevant regardless of release... but I'm chasing your original guitar tone from thread.

FW 2.xx sounds about right when I made the clip. I noticed that the Deluxe models have considerably less gain in FW 5, so increasing the input drive should get you closer to the clip. It should be just at the edge of breakup when you smack it hard with single coils. I’ve had to set it around 7-9 to get that grit recently, so don’t be afraid to push it. It’ll clean up with lighter pick attack.

I can mess with it when I get in front of my Axe again, but I’d start there and see if that gets you where you want to be. Let me know how it works out for you.

The included Preset in this cab pack is what version currently? I see when this was originally released we were at 2.0 software for Axe FX III. Has it been updated to 4.0/5.0? I realize the cabs are relevant regardless of release... but I'm chasing your original guitar tone from thread.
Ok, so I just pulled up the original preset and had to raise the Input Drive up around 5-5.5 to get the response I had in the original clip. See if that does the trick for you.

Back
Top Bottom