AFIII The Fender Deluxe Reverb is spot on!

You guys are too kind! I’m currently working on getting that preset converted for the II and AX8 which I’ll include in the cab pack. The III is an unstoppable force and it’s tricky trying to consolidate things to work with the other units. I’ll get there though.

That sounds amazing

Preset and IR (or where to purchase) or it didn't happen! :)
It’s coming soon. Get excited!

Killer sound! Wow! Will the cab pack come with a preset setup as scenes? I.e. add Klon, Reverb state,etc. 1st day buyer!
That’s the goal. Looks like I can get everything into the II, and the AX8 will have the main clean and outro solo tones with all effects included. Since the III can’t be converted to II/AX8, I’m having to be creative with how to lay it out, but it’s going to be awesome.

Will this one be a single cab pack or will it be like the Bipolar
Fender / Marshall CB
This one will be a single cab pack. I’m proud of The Bipolar Pack, but feel like the AC15 got overshadowed by the Recto. Seems like it makes more sense to do single cabs so people can buy what they want.

Well I have not been on the fractal forum we have been getting ready for the storm .
Still loving the sound that I am getting just out an out awesome. Fractal FX III AWESOME
Getting ready for Hurricane Michael it’s going to get gnarly tonight and tomorrow. I’ll be jamming until the power goes out.

Well I have not been on the fractal forum we have been getting ready for the storm .
Still loving the sound that I am getting just out an out awesome. Fractal FX III AWESOME
Getting ready for Hurricane Michael it’s going to get gnarly tonight and tomorrow. I’ll be jamming until the power goes out.

Just now able to get online Hurricane Michael tore our house and town up but we are alive. So it’s been a month an a half and we are still devastated here.
What’s new in the Fractal world? I had to pack up my studio which helped save my equipment. Anything on the pedal board?
It’s just awesome to have power again

Back
Top Bottom