The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

MarcoB and Paulmapp8306

Just to give us a clue of our (my) waiting time:

When did you order, please?

AAEN

MarcoB and Paulmapp8306

Just to give us a clue of our (my) waiting time:

When did you order, please?

AAEN

may 9. only there is no speed with dpd. It's stuck at Melle (DE) since 01:19 am (17 hours ago!). I hope it is not tested by some guitarplaying distribution guy....

Mine shipped yesterday (Wed) at 1800. i have a Parcelforce Tracking Number for the UK side - though thats still advised.

Its touch and go if it gets here Friday or if I have to wait until Monday :( My Standard took 2 days, my MFC took 2 days, but post repair (Encoder swop) the return took 3 days.

I have my fingers crossed - it depends whether it goes to the UK mainland before heading over the Irish Sea, or if it comes direct here from Germany I think.

may 9. only there is no speed with dpd. It's stuck at Melle (DE) since 01:19 am (17 hours ago!). I hope it is not tested by some guitarplaying distribution guy....

I checked my tracking last night to see mine was stuck in Melle DE.

But it surprised me and arrived this morning at my door in the UK.

Who says Friday the 13th is unlucky!!! :D

Well, Mine still shows as being in Germany - has done since 01.30 Thursday morning. Parcelforces site is showing still as "advissed" so not intheir system yet. i did Ring Parcelforce just to check, but their adament its not with them yet.

Not a large problem, but as they dont deliver on Weekends (at least not with the service G66 use) it will probably arrive in Belfast tonight - and be stuck there until Monday - when Im not in to receive it :(

Why is it Ive waited patiently since May, yet having it delivered after the weekend rather than before is causing me anxiety ??

Only clichés, like "it is worth the wait" :D and the fan is noisier than this thread! :mrgreen

Back
Top Bottom