The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

Did you get it today?

No, I got mine back in September. Sorry if my post was misunderstood. I meant I tracked the DPD courier like a hawk and it too was in Germany, then stopped " moving " for 2 days but on the 3rd day it turned up early morning while the tracker still showed it as not having moved from its previous location so again, dont take the tracking as 100% accurate !

So ... axe fx II + mfc-101 arrived few minutes ago ... picked up in flensburg on 21th at 13.30 ... delievered in vienna, austria today at 8:40 (european time) :)

So ... axe fx II + mfc-101 arrived few minutes ago ... picked up in flensburg on 21th at 13.30 ... delievered in vienna, austria today at 8:40 (european time) :)
Mmmm so mine could arrive today :D

Uh wait, I'm italian... Let's wait a couple of days LOL.

Just got an email from Sussi. Apparently the units shipped out first on Tuesday got delayed where as some units shipped Wednesday have already been delivered. Won't get it until next wee;-(

On the bright side, by the time it arrives my family should be pretty much sick of me and happy for me to retire to my man cave for an extended period!!!

May 9th, in the morning.

The tracking is still stuck, and I'm not at home, let's hope the courier will find someone of my family.

Anyway the Ultra still rocks a lot :D

I've tracked mine also, shipped the 21 and yesterday it was in San Giovanni Lupatola near Verona, so I think you should get yours maybe today...
I think that I have to wait the beginning of next week till it reaches Napoli

Merry Christmas to all of you guys!!

Just saw on the G66.eu website that the next shipment is expected on the 30. December.

Anyone got an email about that yet?

AAEN (Ordered mine in the last of june - SO I am hoping :)

Santa knows i was naughty this year... but "S" sabotage turned to forum members as well which makes me feel angry :pPP DPD sucks!

Was an AFX2 sellotaped to it?
Ahaaa that was the black thing underneath ;) And it's a monster!!!! I hope everyone gets served quickly know. It' definitely worth the wait!!!

I wonder why some get an entire box of chocolates ;)
I got 1x ladybug which I'm going to have framed to remind me patience is a virtue.
Have fun with your Axe II's to those new users !

I wonder why some get an entire box of chocolates

Charm??
Post some snarky remarks...get blacklisted and G66 feels sorry for you ;)
dunno realy
Just glad I got them and the wonderful black box.
I hope I find the time to describe how I transferred my presets from the Ultra and how my experience was/is/wil be

Last edited:
12/23/2011
20:01 0055
Oldbury (GB)

Now thats a F#$%g good sign DPD U fckrs gez my axe fx you cnuts!

I just cant wait to hear tonal difference between ultra and gloryfied II.

Ohhhh and i wouldnt mind to tast some of German chocs :D Lidl's choc isnt that good :)

Back
Top Bottom