The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

Ordered May 9th, got confirmation that its in this shipment and hopefully shipping today!! - put my standard up for sale on Sunday thinking it may take a while to shift.. sold in 12 hours for asking..

Now can they get it to Ireland by Friday!! All i want for xmas is an axe fx 2... axe fx 2...

Ordered mine on may the 9th expecting anytime this week no mail with tracking number yet so I'm losing hope to see it under Christmas tree... ;/

new update on g66

December 20th: Axe-Fx II shipment has just arrived - we're starting to ship today. Next shipment should be ready December 30th.

hope they email me soon! :)

Just got confirmation from Sussi that my AXE FX2 is being shipped from Germany tonight!! now the painful wait to see if it gets to me before the end of the week... at best 50\50 i think;-((

I'm in Germany, waiting for tracking number...
If it gets here tomorrow I may be able to play my two Christmas gigs with the II instead of my Ultra...

Who else in UK waits for his axe II to be a christmas present?
My one is stuck in Germany in place which name starts with the letter L and worries me as it was like that for two days now :/

Got it today (with some christmas chocolates). ;-)))
Unfortunately I won't be able to program all the patches I need for my two upcoming gigs, have to use the Ultra til then...

Actually around Mainz. I doubt I'll end up close enough without a car and the schedule is pretty tight with visiting the in-law-candidates.
Thanks for the offer, though. :)

Hear hear! :D
So it's finally a good thing I have to postpone getting my II till january, hehe.
Life's strange sometimes... right now, when I want to sell my Ultra for the II, I've to play eight gigs between mid december and mid january.
Haven't had as much gigs in all eleven months before.

BTW, don't anyone ask me about swapping list places with me, I already spoke to G66 and they'll have a unit for me when I'm ready.

Who else in UK waits for his axe II to be a christmas present?
My one is stuck in Germany in place which name starts with the letter L and worries me as it was like that for two days now :/

Dont take the tracking as accurate. Mine was the same. Stuck in Germany for 2 days then boom, turned up on my doorstep ;)
It's coming, dont worry ! ( and enjoy !! )

Back
Top Bottom