Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
Wanted to give a quick heads up, since I know there are a lot of people with reminders set for tomorrow: I will not be posting V3.0 updates tomorrow as planned. Workload got ahead of me this week with the editing. There is a LOT of new content to thread in. It will be next week, for sure. Thx for everyone's patience.

Six weeks later.... <crickets> :)

Re: class update, it is a constant (and also exciting) battle to judge release times in conversation with FAS regarding the inevitably and always soon to come firmware updates.

Moreover, I am contending with an unfortunate family situation and juggling several professional hats due to COVID and other world events. I'll leave it at that and simply say thank you for your continued patience, and it will be worth the wait.

Re: class update, it is a constant (and also exciting) battle to judge release times in conversation with FAS regarding the inevitably and always soon to come firmware updates.

Moreover, I am contending with an unfortunate family situation and juggling several professional hats due to COVID and other world events. I'll leave it at that and simply say thank you for your continued patience, and it will be worth the wait.

Cooper, after my last post (purely meant in good fun, mind you) I considered that you might be having some things going on personally. Please do not take it as a dig at you. We are all looking forward to your updated class and are happy to wait as long as it takes for you to do whatever you need to do. Wishing you and yours all the best! Stay safe and be well!!

It's definitely down - connection refused. Which is one of the reasons people want to have the content available as a download option rather than streaming only.
I'm sure if the website went down permanently, Cooper would put the stuff up somewhere else. I can't see him leaving anyone hanging. He can't have it available to download because it's too easy to pass around the videos for people to get for free. This is one way he can hinder it being illegally copied.

Sorry it sounds like you might be going through a tough time right now - take care of yourself and your family first - the class is awesome as it is - any updates that come down will make it that much better, but those updates also shouldn't take you away from the actual important things in life.

Cooper, I hope you're doing well!

Quick question, if I decide to sell my Axe FX3, can I somehow transfer ownership of this course to the new Axe owner?

Cooper, I hope you're doing well!

Quick question, if I decide to sell my Axe FX3, can I somehow transfer ownership of this course to the new Axe owner?

Thank you, I appreciate the well wishes.
There's not a direct mechanism for that, no.

Can you share an anticipated release date (or time frame) for the FM3 Master Class? I'm Jonesing!

Back
Top Bottom