Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
Due to an increasing number of messages and e-mail asking, I've updated the OP in this thread to include the following:

I am getting a lot of messages asking for a discount on the class due to "hard times," "exchange rates," and a number of other reasons.
These are all legitimate reasons to ask, but my response to all of the messages is the same, and I want to put it here for posterity:

I offer a discount for existing students of any one class on the purchase of any other Master Class. Other than this student discount, I will never be offering a discount on any of my classes, since it wouldn't be fair to everyone else who has already paid full price. The price is the price, and the price is the same for everyone.

I offer a discount for existing students of any one class on the purchase of any other Master Class. Other than this student discount, I will never be offering a discount on any of my classes, since it wouldn't be fair to everyone else who has already paid full price. The price is the price, and the price is the same for everyone.
Simple and fair, in my opinion the correct way! - Don't succumb to ad-marketing where it seems silly to pay full price outside of campaigns.
Compared to other online courses, the price is absolutely justified. I am still in the first quarter of the course and enjoy every minute, feels like learning spells for this magic machine ;-)

Due to an increasing number of messages and e-mail asking, I've updated the OP in this thread to include the following:

I am getting a lot of messages asking for a discount on the class due to "hard times," "exchange rates," and a number of other reasons.
These are all legitimate reasons to ask, but my response to all of the messages is the same, and I want to put it here for posterity:

👍 I'm Dutch but nonetheless in total agreement :innocent:

100%. Worth every penny.

Simple and fair, in my opinion the correct way! - Don't succumb to ad-marketing where it seems silly to pay full price outside of campaigns.
Compared to other online courses, the price is absolutely justified. I am still in the first quarter of the course and enjoy every minute, feels like learning spells for this magic machine ;-)
Thank you! So glad the course has been so helpful for you!!

If anyone is on the fence about the class, I have watched dozens of Axe Fx III videos on YouTube since I received the Axe Fx around May. Although I understood how to use the device and some of its advanced paremeters, I decided to purchase this master class a few days ago. I started from the very beginning of the series and I have to say that I was blown away with how informative the class was. It was awesome to learn about many of the device settings that I did not know existed as well as many shortcuts to make presets etc. In addition, I enjoyed the section with the FC12 because it will make gigging a lot easier! I would have paid more than $120 for the class especially since it is updated periodically.

If anyone is on the fence about the class, I have watched dozens of Axe Fx III videos on YouTube since I received the Axe Fx around May. Although I understood how to use the device and some of its advanced paremeters, I decided to purchase this master class a few days ago. I started from the very beginning of the series and I have to say that I was blown away with how informative the class was. It was awesome to learn about many of the device settings that I did not know existed as well as many shortcuts to make presets etc. In addition, I enjoyed the section with the FC12 because it will make gigging a lot easier! I would have paid more than $120 for the class especially since it is updated periodically.
Agreed. Hands down fantastic value.

I'll grab this Gem, and then I'll get a coupon as a previous patron for the Module on FullRes cab function right Coopie?😬

I totally agree

I was signed up for this class back in 2018 but life changed and I literally had about a 3 year hiatus from enjoying my Axe3 like I wanted to...just a little here and there along way.

Quick question. For those who recently took this class, has the content evolved beyond the initial inception? Was it updated as new F/Ws added more features or changed past ones? Main thing is I just want to make sure I don't find out the training is referencing things removed or moved/changed and leave me more confused than I was before....

Thx!!

It was updated last year. So not for firmware 16+ (Cygnus). Was supposed to be an update but fw 17 came up fast, so I guess that is why courses not updated, need more "stable" fw.

Still lot of very valuable information in the course though.

Thanks. Main thing I want to avoid is reference to settings/knobs that we're moved/removed.

I've encountered this several times now on older YouTube vids.

Back
Top Bottom