Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
That right, kids, I drastically underestimated render and upload time for all of this. Still got a few hrs to go. Though I am having fun noodling with one of the new presets while I gaze upon Creative Cloud Media Encoder 😂. All good things later this evening. Cheers and thx for your patience 👌🏻

I just got my Axe-FX III & FC-12 last week. This class sounds perfect! Will there be a new sign up link for the class? I'd like to jump on board.

That right, kids, I drastically underestimated render and upload time for all of this. Still got a few hrs to go. Though I am having fun noodling with one of the new presets while I gaze upon Creative Cloud Media Encoder 😂. All good things later this evening. Cheers and thx for your patience 👌🏻
Cooper, are you still using the AOL dial up 56k connection? Lol

Thanks Cooper!!! This is so awesome and thank you for updating the tutorials as well. I know you didn't have to do that except for adding the FC section. You are quite the consumate professional!!!
These are the go to tutorials for the Axe III and FC's for any level Fractaler. Worth it's weight in Fractal gold.
Just curious, were the presets updated to the v8.0 fw?

Thanks,
Rich

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom