The "Clark Kent" Personality

Reality check: most of us here have been romantically involved with a stick that has wire on it for most of our lives :) love/hate. And the thing that makes us most happy is to get another stick or an electronic device to stimulate with our stick?..
I think we need a 17th personality type :)

That's correct. My girlfriend did this test and... well... she is the kindest person in the world, like an opposite of me with an unlimited resource of sympathy etc. but according to the test she's almost like me. I saw her make the test and I think she was honest but most of her answers were close to the middle. However I think that me being in the same room affected how she answered the test. So in order to make this work you have to be really honest even when you know it's going to give you a bad result. That's honesty.

I'm still in shock that you have both a measurable personality and a girlfriend.

Reality check: most of us here have been romantically involved with a stick that has wire on it for most of our lives :) love/hate. And the thing that makes us most happy is to get another stick or an electronic device to stimulate with our stick?..
I think we need a 17th personality type :)

"so you enjoy playing with your stick"?
download.jpg
"can you tell me about your mother"?

I'm an egomaniac with an inferiority complex .
took the test said I'm ENTP - wazzat - I wanna take that MMPI again now thats a TEST took me three days to finish all the questions (Minnisota Multiphasic Personality Inventory)
lol at the end the Docs said I was a Very Bad Man - sigh !

Recently found out that I'm FRACTAL: Franticly relaxing and coitutiously transending at last.

Or the hard way: FuckRelaxingAndClimbTheAxeLaughingoutloud....

Last edited:
There is such a thing as "personality" in Finland?!?!!?!?!?!!?!? ;)

I'm afraid so and it's scaringly close to a Chinese personality. ;) :D C'mon... we gave birth to Angry Birds and Nokia. The most addicting game with no point and the shittiest phones on the market. That's got to count for something!

I'm afraid so and it's scaringly close to a Chinese personality. ;) :D C'mon... we gave birth to Angry Birds and Nokia. The most addicting game with no point and the shittiest phones on the market. That's got to count for something!

haha... ;) Chinese have tons of games with no points or meaning what so ever and tons of shit phones as well... so could be true... I am Swedish by the way and we gave birth to Ericsson, a phone thats now dead and Volvo, a car thats now Chinese... ;) :D

BTW, 10 years ago, Nokia was the hottest phone in China. Ruled the market totally.

Yeah I know. That was the time when we built phones like tanks. I swear if you can find an old Nokia phone, it works good as new. However these new phones are built to break in a year so people have to constantly buy new phones. :)

isn't every thread you start about you? people can just see your name in every? thread title :D

No. The threads that I start are not about me. This might be a shock but my real name is not Clark Kent. There are many reasons why I have Clark Kent in many of the thread titles. I can give you a quick lesson why.

You need to study social media to know how it works. (I'm a master degree graduate of it btw.) Brand recognition. So let's say you're scrolling through new posts and you see a title "Petrucci patch" and think "so what... every other thread is about Petrucci sounds anyways" but when you see "Clark Kent's Petrucci patch" you know what you're getting if you know me and my "brand" which is not something that I'm selling but usually I have quite high standards and I give away free high quality stuff. So 1) people can find and notice my stuff easier. Or if someone hates my guts they can ignore me thanks to this marker. :lol

Then there are other factors like 2) subscribing for similar interests which is not a feature on this forum but can be done this way. F.ex. I have no idea how often you post threads. No one reads the small text below the thread. No one. Well now that I look at your started threads as an example, I notice that I've read some of those but I have no idea who wrote them. And... f.ex. if you compare the threads I've started to the threads you've started we can see that approximately half of your threads didn't even get an answer and half of my threads got over a thousand views and quite many messages also. F.ex. two of my last five threads have received over a hundred posts and they are not threads about someone else's work like "let's talk about OH IR's" or "wonder when the next firmware comes and what's in it" but they are actually threads where I share stuff for free "just because".

I have no motives. I have no bands that I'm advertising. I'm just doing this for the love of guitar wankery.

Yeah, broke it on the first question: You find it easy to introduce yourself to other people

I just don't feel compelled to introduce myself - but easily say hello and shake hands when others do.

It just got worse from there, as I was needing to re-write the questions to a funxional state.

I'm an egomaniac with an inferiority complex .
took the test said I'm ENTP - wazzat - I wanna take that MMPI again now thats a TEST took me three days to finish all the questions (Minnisota Multiphasic Personality Inventory)
lol at the end the Docs said I was a Very Bad Man - sigh !

He's right! You are a VeryBadMan! ;)

Back
Top Bottom