The 10 most beautiful words

Unless UPS tells you 5pm-8:30pm and then attempts delivery at 2pm and you're not there yet:mad: BEWARE, it happened to me...

And then all went silent... Make sure to come up for air and drink plenty liquids!

And there was......
Mine was scheduled to be delivered between 4 and 6 PM. I looked on the UPS tracking at around 9 AM that morning and noticed that they were in my neighborhood. I was eagerly watching their progress and then WHAT!!! They left the neighborhood. I was a little bummed since they were less than a 1/4 mile from my house.

Well 10:30 AM comes around and they are in my neighborhood again. I got in my car and drove to the location the tracking app said they were. I was not able to find them so I returned home.

Checked again at 11:30 and I see they are literally right down the street from me. So back in the car I go. I found the guy in a UHAUL moving truck delivering a package to one of the neighbors. I asked if I could go ahead and get the package now and not have to wait until later that day. He let me sign for it and pick it up then. He probably thought I was nuts.

Back
Top Bottom