Suhr Landau Pickups + Trainwreck

That was BEAUTIFUL Xavi.. The tone is in your fingers.. Not the Axe. I belive you sound just as great with anything :)

Last edited:
The Trainwreck is the THE best amp model, IMO, on the "old" Axe-Fx. It is SO versatile and feels so good when playing through it.

Xavi ... As musicians, I believe we are naturally driven to create and strive for originality - and, of course. that originality comes as a result of perseverance, practice and listening. With that said, please take this as a compliment ... This piece has a wonderful Eric Johnson feel and tone to it. Not sure if that is what may have influenced you here, but regardless, I really liked it. Well done.

That was smooth as silk and sweet as honey. Thanks for taking the time to post this wonderful composition.
Your work is always a real inspiration to me. You are truly blessed! Rock on........

Thank you very much everyone for your kind comments. I used Redwire Marshall 1960, I don't remember which one. Markom, I adore Eric Johnson's sound and phrasing, that is a great compliment, thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom