Stranger Things Season 4....

Seems like I've been waiting years for this season...unfortunately, my GF is out of town, so I need to wait till she gets back.

Just saw the first episode of season 4. It was a complete nonsensical jumble of half-baked writing, inane new characters, worn out high school cliches, bad acting, and bad music that dominates the one-dimensional dialog. I don't know. I enjoyed the first three seasons, but I found myself not wanting to watch any more episodes from season 4. I really thought it sucked. What happened?

Last edited:
They could do with a little bit of editing/boiling down. Also; sometimes there is such a thing as TOO MUCH science fiction. So many convoluted stories and plotlines. I like it a lot. But it becomes a little too confusing for the sake of being confusing this season.

They could do with a little bit of editing/boiling down. Also; sometimes there is such a thing as TOO MUCH science fiction. So many convoluted stories and plotlines. I like it a lot. But it becomes a little too confusing for the sake of being confusing this season.
Binge watching you can see they use the same formula over and over as far as the plot line is concerned....that's kinda lame.

Binge watching you can see they use the same formula over and over as far as the plot line is concerned....that's kinda lame.
It's certainly repetitive. I do like it a lot. But just like a lot of series (that would have been movies a decade + ago); they stretch it out a bit too much for my taste.

I’ve tried getting into this show probably 4x now and have seen the first 1-3 episodes at least 5x. I did this same thing with Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul so I’m going to give it a go again as I don’t have a show I’m dying to watch when I get home right now (which isn’t a bad thing).

Back
Top Bottom