Stage fan recommendations

Tahoebrian5

Fractal Fanatic
Does anyone have a nice stage fan they like? Looking for something with a small footprint that looks somewhat “cool” (see what I did there?) and suitable to be next to my pedal board.

I have one of these and it is great. Since it is made for the shop it is road worthy - mine got tossed around a few times and kept working, It stays put which is good on stage. As far as "looks cool" - it isn't going to win any beauty pageants, but it isn't too f'ugly either.

I don't find it obnoxiously loud like other fans I've used. On the highest setting it is loud, but I never go above medium anyway because it is right under me. In fact most of the time the low setting is perfect. As far as a fan's main job goes it is very good at moving air for it's size.

Amazon product ASIN B07Z9ZM86T

this fan comes with me to every gig. i use a rolling suitcase and it slides right over the handle for transport. it's very strong, i usually have it as the lowest setting. also has 2 plugs, so i use the fan as an extension cable basically, and the FM3 etc plugs right in to the fan.

actually reminds me i should get another one :D

Amazon product ASIN B07YKXF9VCView attachment 126445

Came here to post this. All the lasko fans are incredible and the extra power outlets are useful at gigs.

Does anyone have a nice stage fan they like? Looking for something with a small footprint that looks somewhat “cool” (see what I did there?) and suitable to be next to my pedal board.
I have to say, between the thread title "Stage fan recommendations" and the question itself, it sounds like you want recommendations for an onstage groupie.

Let the thread devolve. :)

Anything by Vornado. Quiet and very efficient.
I’m an “aficionado” (to avoid using “fan” and being accused of making a pun), of their various products. They’re reasonably priced, have various sizes and, most importantly, move a lot of air and are not noisy.

Stage fans
Concert GIF

Back
Top Bottom