It was watching a video of the great Leon Todd (be sure to sign his channel on youtube) I met Amp Caron Ann (CA Tucana 3). I loved the sound and I decided to test it on this Rush song that I love (Spirit of Radio). Here's how it sounded:
Another cool thing: in "Yeks guide to the fractal audio amp models" has a comment from Cliff on this amp: "One of the best amps in the world IMO. I have a Dumble and Trainwreck and various other boutique amps and the Tucana is better than all of them. "
How cool this !!!!
Thanks for listening!

Great job and great sound. I downloaded the preset and the IR168. However, for Scenes 2 and 3, the cab was set to U024 which was blank. Scenes 1 and 4 user using U168 that you provided, so I added U168 to Scenes 2 and 3. It works, but I want to make sure that was your intent, and I want to fully capture what you have created. The Spirit of Radio is on of my favorites and a regular at my gigs so this is very helpful. Thanks for generously sharing this.

Last edited:
Great job and great sound. I downloaded the preset and the IR168. However, for Scenes 2 and 3, the cab was set to U024 which was blank. Scenes 1 and 4 user using U168 that you provided, so I added U168 to Scenes 2 and 3. It works, but I want to make sure that was your intent, and I want to fully capture what you have created. The Spirit of Radio is on of my favorites and a regular at my gigs so this is very helpful. Thanks for generously sharing this.
Good to know that you like it
I believe you did the right thing with the IRs. But I believe you do not have to worry so much about it, you can even test other IR Marshall cabinet that should work well.
Scenes:
S1 - Main intro scene
S2 - more clean ,to reggae section
S3 - Solo with Wah in expression 3 ( I think)
S4 - Riffs
See you ... thanks

Good to know that you like it
I believe you did the right thing with the IRs. But I believe you do not have to worry so much about it, you can even test other IR Marshall cabinet that should work well.
Scenes:
S1 - Main intro scene
S2 - more clean ,to reggae section
S3 - Solo with Wah in expression 3 ( I think)
S4 - Riffs
See you ... thanks
Have you created an Axe FX III version?

Back
Top Bottom